Tuesday 23 September 2014

I am an octopus in freezing water, not as enjoyable as it looks, it me 45 mins to get into that water itvwas so cold!
Hello, welcome to The Lottie Blue blog

I live in Yorkshire with my husband and 4 children and am yet to feel like a proper grown-up yet.
I am a bit of a creative type (dreamer, adventurer, do a bit of this, a bit of that). My interests range from the mildly dull to the totally bizarre as do my ideas and ambitions. I have been blessed with an overly busy mind bursting with ideas, unfortunately I have the curse that accompanies this gift, I get bored! Unbelievably bored, pack my bags and escape bored, though I never have yet.... I usually just come up with another impulsive hairbrained scheme.
I am going to confess I am 35 years old. While this may seem like normal information to you, it is totally shocking to me!
I am waiting to one day become wise and knowing, however, I still feel crazy and impulsive, always looking for schemes and adventures, sticking my nose in every where looking for excitement.
I have noticed though that grown women don't seem to admit to feeling this way, which makes me worry, am I alone in these feelings? Does everyone else know what they are doing?  or is everyone hiding their feelings too and pretending they know what they are doing?
Come out crazy women, and men for that matter.  Join me here. I will be experimenting with trying new things, some will be totally mundane, some will be ridiculous. Some you might have tried, some you won't like at all. We are going to start real small. Tiny ways to jazz life up a bit! I have started without you so will filll you in on my first adventures. I would totally love to hear about the funny tiny things you do to jazz your life up and those funny little things we do just to please ourselves . Love Lottie x

This really pleases me. I thought only other people make fancy teepees, now I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment